Lakeside Graduate Housing, opening in 2014, will house up to 715 Princeton University graduate students in 329 units. Located on the campus of Princeton University in Princeton, N.J., the complex is adjacent to Lake Carnegie, and within walking distance of the Dinky train station.
At Lakeside Graduate Housing, residents will live in an on-campus student community that is built specifically to meet the needs of graduate students. Graduate students are encouraged to take advantage of its convenient location and amenities. It will feature:
• townhome units featuring open-concept layouts, including three-bedroom, three-bathroom units, and four-bedroom, three-bath units in buildings that will be two and three stories tall;
• apartment units featuring open-concept layouts, including one-bedroom, one-bath units; two-bedroom, one-bath units; and three-bedroom, three-bath units, in buildings four and five stories tall;
• a "commons" area with a fitness center, social lounge with a television, a computer cluster with a printer, a children's playroom and a multifunction room;
• outdoor common areas, including a patio for barbecuing, a basketball court and a volleyball court; and
• an expansive parking garage.
Lakeside Graduate Housing will also offer some fully furnished student apartments and townhomes in a variety of floor plans. Professional on-site staff is dedicated to serving residents’ needs and arranging both social and educational activities to help foster resident interaction and an overall enjoyable experience.